So what is a courageous conversation? It is saying what is needed to be said in a way that others will hear it, with respect and concern with the other person. It means minimizing the threat that you represent while still staying true to the virtue of your message.
This month we have been focusing on The Spine of a Leader: How to be a Leader who is Courageous in Tough Times. Watch Personify Leadership co-founder Angela Sebaly as she shares strategies for having a courageous conversation.
- The Courageous Leader Program BrochureJanuary 30, 2018
- Feeling Stuck? What to do when life kicks you out.October 16, 2017
- Afraid of Giving Feedback? Tips for Speaking Constructively at WorkSeptember 11, 2017
- Tips for Giving Feedback That Drives ResultsSeptember 4, 2017
- Q&A with Angela SebalyMay 9, 2017