Nate Regier, Ph.D, is the co-founder, owner and chief executive officer of Next Element, a global advisory firm specializing in leadership communication. He is a former practicing psychologist with a doctorate in clinical psychology. Regier is an expert in social-emotional intelligence and leadership, positive conflict, mind-body-spirit health, neuropsychology, group dynamics, interpersonal and leadership communication, executive assessment and coaching, organizational development, team building and change management.
Nate recently published a book called “Conflict without Casualties”. Join Angela Sebaly as she interviews Nate about his discoveries around a concept he calls “Leading without Drama”.
- Q&A with Angela SebalyMay 9, 2017
- Women Archetypes in the WorkplaceMay 9, 2017
- Creative Corner: Lunch & LearnsApril 25, 2017
- The Creative Corner: Team DiSC GraphMarch 28, 2017
- An Interview with Frank Butzelaar of Southern Rail YardSeptember 15, 2016