The Courage to Address Participant Behavior
Today we’re going to talk about Facilitator Courage. Specifically we’re going to talk about the courage it sometimes takes to address disruptive participant behaviors.
If you’ve been a trainer for any period of time, chances are you’ve encountered some disruptive participant behaviors a time or two. These behaviors can sometimes throw you off your game and even derail your entire training. It can take courage to address these behaviors, and having some strategies in your back pocket can really help you – and the other participants – stay on task, without sweeping the issue under the rug. Watch this short video below where co-founder Michelle Cummings gives a few tips on how to address the ‘Negative Nancies’ that may be in your trainings.
- The Courageous Leader Program BrochureJanuary 30, 2018
- Feeling Stuck? What to do when life kicks you out.October 16, 2017
- Afraid of Giving Feedback? Tips for Speaking Constructively at WorkSeptember 11, 2017
- Tips for Giving Feedback That Drives ResultsSeptember 4, 2017
- Q&A with Angela SebalyMay 9, 2017