Personify Leadership Online Courses
- Includes registration for downloadable pre-recorded courses
- Participant Handout for class selected
- Discussion Guide to use in teams
First Online Course available for Download on July 26, 2016.
Online Course Descriptions:
Effective Delegation – Introducing the Modes of Delegation
Delegation is challenging for a variety of reasons, most commonly because we lack trust in others to represent us. Yet without skillful followers, leaders do not grow and organizations do not grow.
Delegation is even more difficult when we don't have direct authority over someone's pay and performance. Yet organizations are becoming increasingly more matrixed. We get work done through peers on one project, the next day our boss, and then we're reassigned a direct report.
Effective delegation requires tools to navigate this shifting paradigm.
During this Online Course, Angela Sebaly, co-founder of Personify Leadership, will share how to:
- Break out of the delegation doom loop
- Leverage 3 modes of delegation
- Provide delegates voice and choice
|Preferred Online Course|
Effective Delegation – The Hands of a Leader