This month we are focusing on The Feet of a Leader. You know that there is a great leader within you, and you have the tools to provide guidance to those around you. But do others perceive you as a leader? Are you really exuding the qualities that you embody, and showing up as your best self?
The Feet of a Leader explores different ways to influence others while displaying your best leadership qualities. Learning to “walk your talk” and role model the behavior you want to see in others is definitely a key leadership trait. Following up on our article from last week on being an Accountable Leader, we need to create a culture of accountability in our teams by first role modeling personal accountability. Would others on your team describe you as someone who practices personal accountability?
Watch this video for a quick teachable moment on how your team will follow what you do rather than what you say.
- The Courageous Leader Program BrochureJanuary 30, 2018
- Feeling Stuck? What to do when life kicks you out.October 16, 2017
- Afraid of Giving Feedback? Tips for Speaking Constructively at WorkSeptember 11, 2017
- Tips for Giving Feedback That Drives ResultsSeptember 4, 2017
- Q&A with Angela SebalyMay 9, 2017