An Interview with Frank Butzelaar of Southern Rail Yard
Angela Sebaly interviews President and CEO, Frank Butzelaar of Southern Rail Yard about how he led his team through a very difficult time following a lock out. For a period of time, 33 managers did the work of 132 men in an effort to keep the railroad moving. Listen in as Angela interviews Frank to learn more about leading in tough times with emotional resiliency.
- Q&A with Angela SebalyMay 9, 2017
- Women Archetypes in the WorkplaceMay 9, 2017
- Creative Corner: Lunch & LearnsApril 25, 2017
- The Creative Corner: Team DiSC GraphMarch 28, 2017
- An Interview with Frank Butzelaar of Southern Rail YardSeptember 15, 2016