An Interview with Frank Butzelaar of Southern Rail Yard
Angela Sebaly interviews President and CEO, Frank Butzelaar of Southern Rail Yard about how he led his team through a very difficult time following a lock out. For a period of time, 33 managers did the work of 132 men in an effort to keep the railroad moving. Listen in as Angela interviews Frank to learn more about leading in tough times with emotional resiliency.
- The Courageous Leader Program BrochureJanuary 30, 2018
- Feeling Stuck? What to do when life kicks you out.October 16, 2017
- Afraid of Giving Feedback? Tips for Speaking Constructively at WorkSeptember 11, 2017
- Tips for Giving Feedback That Drives ResultsSeptember 4, 2017
- Q&A with Angela SebalyMay 9, 2017